Stay up to date
7 December 2016
The new asqanet is here!
ASQA is pleased to announce that the new asqanet is now available.
Update—Are you an RTO CEO or PEO trying to use your old ASQAnet log in?
All RTO Chief Executives and Principal Executive officers were allocated a new log in and password when asqanet launched on 27 September 2016. If you are an RTO Chief Executive or CRICOS provider Principal Executive Officer and did not receive a new log in or password, please review the below.
If your contact information on training.gov.au was up-to-date at the time of asqanet launch
- Please check your junk mail/spam folder for the contact email address you have registered with training.gov.au for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- This email will include a temporary password which needs to be used to log in to the RTO administration account for the first time.
- Please click on the link in this initial email to verify the portal administration account in the asqanet system
- Enter the temporary password for the first time
- Create a new password for future use.
- If you are unable to locate the email, please email the ASQA Info Line.
If your contact information was not fully up date at the time of the asqanet launch
If you are unable to locate the email from ASQA, this may be because your RTO had previously changed its CEO, or you had previously changed your email address, without updating your registered contact on training.gov.au.
If this is the case, please contact the Info Line on 1300 701 801.
Update—Are you an RTO staff member or consultant trying to use your old ASQAnet log in?
If you were a user of the former ASQAnet web portal, but you’re not nominated as Chief Executive or Principal Executive Officer, you will need to register to use the new asqanet.
Staff and consultants can create their own accounts by:
- Registering to use asqanet at asqanet.asqa.gov.au
- Requesting agent access to the organisation
- Contacting your CEO/PEO —or another nominated administrator for the new asqanet—to request approval of the agent access.
You will be able to use the new asqanet once your portal administrator has approved your agent access. Your access will be listed as ‘pending’ until the approval process is completed.
Update on training.gov.au uploads
Some users are experiencing issues where changes made to their RTO’s information in asqanet are not appearing on training.gov.au. Data validation rules are currently preventing the upload of about six per cent of RTOs’ information into training.gov.au; including a number of new RTOs that as a result, currently have no data on display.
ASQA is aware that this issue is of great concern to providers and is seeking to resolve this issue with its vendor as soon as possible. ASQA has sought an urgent fix to this issue which is scheduled to be applied during the week of 24 - 28 October 2016.
Update—Applications relating to CRICOS registration
All applications for CRICOS registration should now be submitted in asqanet, with the exception of applications to change course duration. The ability to change course duration for CRICOS providers is scheduled to be available in the Application to Change CRICOS Registration in asqanet from early-mid November 2016.
If you are applying to change the duration of a course before that time, please contact the ASQA Info Line. The Info Line will provide you with the relevant form.